Agricultural Media Department
You are most sincerely welcome to Agricultural media department.
Development and Production of Agricultural Media Contents in Electronic and Print Formats for end Users Consumption or Use and Conducting Media Training for ADP’s and other Interested Media Organizations/Individuals.
Media Contents Development, Production and Post-Production/Media and Communication Research.
- TV Content Development
- Radio Content Development
- Programme Scripting
- Programme Script Editing
- TV Programme Production
- Radio Programme Production
- Radio/TV Documentary Production
- Radio /TV Post Production
- CD/DVD Labelling
- CD/DVD Mass Dubbing
- Media Trainings covering: Video camera handling, Radio/TV Script Writing, Literary writing, Radio and TV Programme Production, Radio and TV Documentary Production; and Non – Linear Radio and TV Editing
- Audio and Video Voicing and Voiceover
- Academic and Other Manuscript Editing
- Translations from English to other Nigerian Languages and vice versa
- Manual and Video Graphics Production
- Organizing and attending Agricultural Shows, Fairs and Exhibitions
- Media/ Communication Research.
The Department has done a lot of media related projects in the past in collaboration with some States, Research Institutes and other NGO’s including:
- Coverage and production of TV documentaries for the Gender and Youths Division of the Federal Department of Agricultural Extension, Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, on Women in Poultry Production.
- Institute for Agricultural Research, National Animal Production Research Institute,
- West African Agricultural Productivity Programme (WAAP, Nigeria),
- WOFAN etc.
Nothing found matching the selected criteria.